peoplepill id: yulianna-avdeeva
The details (from wikipedia)
Yulianna Andreevna Avdeeva (Russian: Юлиа́нна Андре́евна Авде́ева; born July 3, 1985) is a Russian concert pianist.
Avdeeva was born in Moscow. She started piano lessons at the age of five, studied at the Gnessin Special School of Music in Moscow, and graduated from the Zurich University of the Arts. After her graduation, she became assistant to her teacher, Konstantin Scherbakov. Since 2008 Avdeeva has studied at the International Piano Academy Lake Como. In 2010, Avdeeva won First Prize in the 16th International Chopin Piano Competition in 2010. She is the fourth woman to have won this title, after Halina Czerny-Stefańska, Bella Davidovich (ex aequo in 1949) and Martha Argerich (1965).
- 2006 – 61st Geneva International Music Competition (Geneva) – 2nd prize.
- 2007 – 7th International Ignacy Jan Paderewski Piano Competition (Bydgoszcz) – 2nd prize.
- 2010 – 16th International Fryderyk Chopin Piano Competition (Warsaw) – 1st prize and best performance of a sonata
- 2012: Frederic Chopin: Piano Concertos Nos. 1 & 2 with Orchestra of the 18th Century, Frans Bruggen (conductor) on 1849 Erard fortepiano
- 2014: Franz Schubert: Drei Klavierstücke (Three Piano Pieces), D. 946; Sergei Prokofiev: Piano Sonata No. 7 in B-flat major, Op. 83; Frédéric Chopin: 24 Préludes Op. 28 (Mirare 252, 2 CDs; distribution: Harmonia Mundi)
- 2016: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano sonata No. 6 in D major, KV 284; Frédéric Chopin: Fantaisie in F minor, Op. 49; Franz Liszt: Après une lecture du Dante - Fantasia quasi sonata; Aida di Giuseppe Verdi - Danza sacra e duetto finale, S. 436 (Mirare, 1 CD; distribution: Harmonia Mundi)
comments so far.