Xenia Seeberg (birthname Anke Wesenberg, born 4 April 1972 in Geldern, West Germany) is a film and television actress. She is perhaps best known for her role as Xev Bellringer in the science fiction television series Lexx. She also debuted as a singer in 1996 on the EMI Electrola label with her maxi single "Heartbeat". Several of her songs, including "Heartbeat", have appeared on compilations such as Dance Fever (1996), Dancemania 4 (1997) and Absolute Music 20 (1999).
In 2003 she married actor Sven Martinek. They have one son Philip-Elias (born 2005). She is the lead singer of the band Vertikals.
In April 2005, Seeberg appeared on the cover of the German edition of Playboy.
She was ranked No. 84 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2001.
Seeberg stands 173 centimetres (5 ft 8 in) tall; speaks German, English, and French; and has degrees in Latin and philosophy. She studied theater at the Lee Strasberg school.
- Annihilation Earth (2009)
- 80 Minutes (2008)
- So, You've Downloaded a Demon (2007)
- Der Clown (2005)
- Lord of the Undead (2004)
- Beyond the Limits (2003)
- Hellchild - The World of Nick Lyon (2002)
- Total Recall 2070 (1999, TV series) - episode 18 "Assessment"
- Lexx (1998–2002, TV series)
- Geliebte Schwestern (1997, TV series)
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door (1997)
- Hilda Humphrey (1997)
- Mafia, Pizza, Razzia (1997)