Wolfgang Meyer (born 13 August 1954 in Crailsheim) is a German clarinetist.
Meyer studied clarinet at the Staatliche Hochschule für Musik in Stuttgart, and the Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hannover along with his sister Sabine Meyer. He has led masterclasses in Brazil, Italy, Japan, Canada and Finland. He is a member of Trio di Clarone, Carmina Quartett and Quatuor Mosaïques. He has been a professor at the Musikhochschule Karlsruhe since 1989, and was its director from 2001 to 2007.
- Schumann, Bruch, with Sabine Meyer and Kalle Randalu. Cavi-Music, 2008.
- Messiaen: Turangalîla-Symphonie; Quatuor Pour La Fin Du Temps, with the London Symphony Orchestra. EMI Classics, 2008.
- Charles Uzor: Quartets; Quintet. Neos, 2008.
- Mozart: Clarinet Concerto; Oboe Concerto; Concerto for flute and harp, with Concentus Musicus Wien. Warner Classics, 2007.
- Classique & Zen, with Anne Gastinel, Philippe Jaroussky and Ensemble Kapsberger. Naive, 2007.
- Brahms: 2 Sonatas Op. 120 for Clarinet and Viola with Piano, with Andre de Groote and Pierre-Henri Xuereb. Classic Talent, 2007.
- Mozart: Clarinet Quintet, with Quatuor Mosaïques, Patrick Cohen, and Anita Mitterer. Valois, 2006.
- Salieri, Danzi, Pleyel: Sinfonia Concertante, with the Wurttemberg Chamber Orchestra. MD&G, 2002.
- Homage to Benny Goodman, with Sabine Meyer and the Bamberg Symphony Chorus. EMI, 2000.
- The Clarinet at the Opera, with the Polish Radio Orchestra and Chorus Krakow. Classic Talent, 1999.
- Brahms: Ein Deutsches Requiem, with the Berliner Philharmoniker and Chor der St. Hedwigs-Kathedrale. Polygram Records, 1998.
- Maria Venuti Sings Schubert, Schoenberg, Schumann, with Charles Spencer and Maria Venuti. Hanssler Classics, 1995.
- Mozart: Requiem, with the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Deutsche Grammophon, 1990.