Willy Langkeit (2 June 1907 – 27 October 1969) was a German general during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves of Nazi Germany. After the war, Langkeit joined the Bundesgrenzschutz (Federal Border Guards) in 1951, retiring in 1967.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (10 November 1939) & 1st Class (30 August 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 1 July 1942 as Major in the II./Panzer-Regiment 36
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 9 December 1942 as Major and commander of I./Panzer-Regiment 36
- Oak Leaves on 7 December 1943 as Oberstleutnant and commander of Panzer-Regiment 36