Wilhelm Hasse (24 November 1894 – 21 May 1945) was a general in the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany during World War II who commanded the 17th Army. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. Hasse died on 21 May 1945 of wounds sustained earlier that month.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (17 September 1914) & 1st Class (21 April 1915)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (11 September 1939) & 1st Class (2 October 1939)
- German Cross in Gold on 26 January 1942 as Oberst im Generalstab (in the General Staff) of AOK 18
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 12 August 1944 as Generalleutnant and commander of 30 Infanterie-Division
- Oak Leaves on 14 January 1945 as General der Infanterie and commander of II. Armeekorps