|Intro||German fighter ace and Knight's Cross recipient|
|Birth||4 November 1917 (Börßum)|
|Death||5 December 1970 (Wetzlar)|
Wilhelm "Willi" Freuwörth (4 November 1917 – 5 December 1970) was a German Luftwaffe ace and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross during World War II. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. During his career Wilhelm Freuwörth was credited with 58 aerial victories.
- Aviator badge
- Front Flying Clasp of the Luftwaffe
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (6 July 1942)
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- German Cross in Gold on 17 November 1942 as Unteroffizier in the I./Jagdgeschwader 52
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 5 January 1943 as Feldwebel and pilot in the 2./Jagdgeschwader 52
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 122.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 156.