Walter Lucht (26 February 1882 – 18 March 1949) was a German general in the Wehrmacht during World War II who held commands at division, corps and army levels. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves of Nazi Germany.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (14 October 1914) & 1st Class (19 October 1915)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (17 May 1940) & 1st Class (23 June 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 12 March 1942 as Generalmajor and commander of 87. Infanterie-Division
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 30 January 1943 as Generalmajor and commander of 336. Infanterie-Division
- 691st Oak Leaves on 9 January 1945 as General der Artillerie and commander of LXVI. Armeekorps