Eugen Walter Krüger (23 March 1892 – 11 July 1973) was a German general during World War II who commanded the LVIII Panzer Corps. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross of Nazi Germany.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (9 October 1914) & 1st Class (29 July 1916)
- Knight's Cross of the Military Order of St. Henry (29 April 1918)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (12 May 1940) & 1st Class (13 May 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 27 August 1942 as Generalmajor and commander of 1. Panzer-Division
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 15 July 1941 as Generalmajor and commander of 1. Schützen-Brigade
- 373rd Oak Leaves on 5 June 1944 as Generalleutnant and commander of 1. Panzer-Division
comments so far.