Walter Gericke (23 December 1907 – 19 October 1991), was a German paratroop officer in the Luftwaffe of Nazi Germany during World War II and a general in the Bundeswehr of West Germany. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves.
Gericke joined the newly formed Bundeswehr after the rearmament of West Germany and as a Generalmajor led the 1. Luftlande-Division from 1962 to 1965.
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (10 April 40) & 1st Class (12 May 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 12 December 1943 as Major in the II./Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 6
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 14 June 1941 as Hauptmann and commander of the IV./Fallschirmjäger-Sturm-Regiment
- 585th Oak Leaves on 17 September 1944 as Major and commander of Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 11