Volodymyr Romanovych Kupchak (Ukrainian: Володимир Романович Купчак) is a Ukrainian politician and a former member of the Verkhovna Rada (7th convocation).
Volodymyr Kupchak was born April 7, 1978 in Ivano-Frankivsk. From 1995–2000 he studied at the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas and obtained a degree as master of economics of oil and gas. He attended the same school in 2008–2010 and attained the same designation as Engineer of pipelines. In 2007 he completed postgraduate studies at the Vasyl Stefanyk Subcarpathian National University, obtaining a degree in demography, labor economics, social and economic policies. His Ph.D. is in economics. His dissertation topic was "The formation of tariffs for gas distribution companies".
- While studying at the university Volodymyr Kupchak led the Forum of Ukrainian Students
- 2000–2011 – docent, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas
- 2006–2007 – chairman in Department of External Relations, Ivano-Frankivsk Regional State Administration
- 2007 – CFO in regional gas distribution company Lvivgaz
- 2007–2011 – CEO in regional gas distribution company Ivano-Frankivskgas
- Since 2010 he has been docent in academic department of management and marketing at Vasyl Stefanyk Subcarpathian National University
- From November 2010 to December 2012 – member of the Ivano-Frankivsk regional council (Front for Change, fourth in list). Member of the standing committee on the development of industry, construction, architecture, communications, roads and housing
- 2011–2012 – Director of Power Save in STC Investments (Kyiv)
- Since December 12, 2012 – Member of the Verkhovna Rada (7th convocation, from Batkivshchyna). Elected in single-member constituency #84 (got 47.38% of votes). Chairman of the Subcommittee on basic industries and innovation in agriculture of 'Committee on agrarian policy and land relations of Verkhovna Rada.
- June 7, 2013 out of the parliamentary faction of the Batkivshchyna. Was accused of treason. Explained his decision to threats of physical violence by the faction leader Arseniy Yatsenyuk (Kupchak voted for the bill 1154 (about establishment of sanation bank) in defiance of the fraction).
Kupchak did not participate in the 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election.