Udo Di Fabio (born March 26, 1954 in Duisburg) is a German jurist. He is a former judge of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany, Germany's highest court, where he served as a member of the Second Senate from December 1999 until December 2011.
- Friedrich August von Hayek Foundation, Member of the Board of Trustees
- German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP), Member of the Council
- Deutsche Telekom Stiftung, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Vodafone Germany Foundation, Member of the Advisory Board
- Foundation for Family Businesses, Member of the Advisory Board
- German Reference Centre (DRZE), Member of the Board of Trustees
Di Fabio is married, has four children and lives in Bonn.