Trishneet Arora (born 2 November 1993) is an Indian author, cyber security expert, and entrepreneur. Arora has written books on cyber security, ethical hacking and web defence. He is the founder and CEO of TAC Security, an IT security company.
Arora is an entrepreneur who founded TAC Security, a cyber security company that provides protection to corporations against network vulnerabilities and data theft. Some of his clients are Reliance Industries, Central Bureau of Investigation, Punjab Police (India) and Gujarat Police. He helps the Punjab and Gujarat police in investigating cyber crimes, for which he has conducted training sessions with officials.
Arora's company focuses on providing specialised services called Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing. According to Arora, there has been an increase in the number of hacking cases wherein portals of companies are hacked for stealing vital information resulting in great danger for the company's sustainability in the competitive environment.
- Hacking TALK with Trishneet Arora
- The Hacking Era
- Hacking With Smart Phones (Lulu 2015) ISBN 978-1329376205
Awards and recognition
- In 2013, Arora shared the stage with Mr. Yashwant Sinha, the former Finance Minister of India, at a Business Relation Conference in Gujarat.
- Chief Minister of Punjab, Parkash Singh Badal bestowed a 'State Award' upon Arora on the 65th Republic Day (Government of Punjab, India)
- Punjabi Icon Award by PCHB in 2015
- The 50 Most Influential Young Indians by GQ in 2017 List along with Akash Ambani, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Prabhas and among others.
- Javier Gonzales Mayor of the City of Santa Fe New Mexico proclaimed August 25, 2017 as Trishneet Arora Day