Toomas Raudam (born 21 July 1947) is an Estonian writer.
Raudam was born in Paide. He won the Friedebert Tuglas Award in 1989 for Lodus tiivad. He has won or been nominated for several other awards for his books, screenplays, and radio plays.
His many books include:
- Anti jutud 1983
- Kirjutab näpuga õhku 1986
- Kolmekordne päike 1988
- Lodus tiivad 1989
- Isa sipelgapesa 1990
- Tarzani Seiklused Tallinnas 1991
- Kõhklev essee heitlusest ajaga 1992
- Elus enesetapja 1999
- Jaa 2000
- Miks Kafka nuttis? 2000
- Jaak Kino, Kino-Mati ja teised 2001
- Saint-Prousti vastu 2002
- Teie 2003
- Nips 2004
- Tänulikud surnud 2005
- Väike äratundmiste raamat 2006
- Miks ma ei taha olla kirjanik? 2008
In 1974, Raudam married Kersti Veider, with whom he has one son Juhan. Graphic artist August Roosileht was Raudam's grandfather.