Tom Parsons (born 1988) is a Gaelic football player from County Mayo in Ireland. He plays for the east Mayo club Charlestown Sarsfields and the Mayo senior football team. Parsons is a very promising midfielder. He broke onto the Mayo senior team in 2008, giving what was described as an 'inspirational' display against Sligo in the Connacht Senior Football Championship semi-final. He also performed well against eventual winners Galway in the Connacht final. Mayo were knocked out of the championship by Tyrone in the last round of the qualifiers Parsons also played for the Mayo side that the 2008 All-Ireland Under-21 Football Championship semi-final in 2008. He was selected in the Ireland squad to play in the 2008 International Rules series against Australia. some speculation that Parsons might consider signing a contract with an Australian Football League club, but he said that he had no interest in playing Australian Rules. Tom was recently recalled to the mayo senior team.
- Connacht Senior Football Championship (2): 2009, 2014, 2015
- Connacht Under-21 Football Championship (3): 2007, 2008, 2009
- Connacht Senior Football Championship (1): 2009
- International Rules (1): 2008
- Connacht Minor Football Championship (1): 2006