Timur Ildarovich Yunusov (born August 15, 1983), better known by his stage name Timati (Russian: Ти́мати), is a Russian artist of Jewish and Tatar descent, singer-songwriter, record producer, actor, marketer and entrepreneur.
Timur Ildarovich Yunusov (Russian: Тиму́р Ильда́рович Юну́сов) was born on August 15, 1983 in Moscow to an ethnically mixed family of Tatar father Ildar Yunusov and Jewish mother Simona Yunusova (née Chervomorskaya), he also has a younger brother, Artyom. His current stage name "Timati" has stuck with him since he was young. Yunusov lived in Los Angeles for 3 years, and now lives in Moscow. At the urgent request of his grandfather, composer and conductor Yakov Chervomorsk, Timur graduated from a violin class at the four-year music school He later became associated with the YPS squad. His first single came out with Konaldo.
He became well known to the Russian community from the music reality show Star Factory 4, but before it he collaborated with Detsl. Member of the group Banda (Russian: Банда; lit. "Gang") and co-founder of VIP 77. Ex-owned B-Club nightclub, the bar Black October and the stores Ё-Life. Also is the CEO of his own label called "Black Star Inc". In 2006, was featured in Heat produced by Fyodor Bondarchuk. In 2008, Timati was featured in a Fat Joe song called "Put U Take It", also featuring Nox and Raul, produced by Scott Storch, which references Jacob Arabo. In 2008 Mario Winans featured Timati in the single "Forever". Timati, in 2009, featured Snoop Dogg in the single "Groove On".
Michael 'Mike' David is currently Timati's UK producer. Responsible for the collaboration of Timati with foreign artists, such as Snoop Dogg and Mario Winans, he is responsible for much of Timati's Western popularity.
In Summer 2011 he topped the charts in Luxembourg, Poland and Romania with the single "Welcome to St. Tropez" vs. DJ Antoine and feat. Kalenna Harper from Diddy – Dirty Money, shortly after winning in nomination for the best clip in Russia's Capital Moscow with a soundtrack "I'm on You" feat. P Diddy. The clip was created by Timati's old friend and partner Pavel Hoodyakov on the East Coast of the U.S.
In 2016 Timati gave his biggest solo performance to date in Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex in Moscow. The concert was attended by 15,000 people and featured a 3D-installation, a car on stage and other spectacular show elements.
Timati's daughter Alice was born on March 19, 2014. The mother of his child is his ex-girlfriend and Russian model Alena Shishkova.
He is known for his supercar collection, namely a Mansory-tuned Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, a Lamborghini Murcielago SV and a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss edition which he drives in Monaco.
- 2008 – "The Moor" – producer books
- 2009 – "Audio of Audi. History of the brand" – Executive audiobooks
- 2010 – "Tatar folk tales" – Executive audiobooks
- 2012 – "A boy of twelve. Tatar folk tale" – Executive audiobooks
Timur Yunusov, in particular, include:
- Clothing line Black Star Wear
- Opened a clothing store Black Star Wear Turkmenistan with businessman nephew of Deputy Prime Minister with Kamran Aliev: www.kyamranaliyewbussness.shop.com
- Opened a restaurant Black Star Burger
- Opened a tattoo shop
- 2009–2010 – The Boss Tour
- 2011 – Carrera Tour 2011 
- 2015 – GTO (with L'One)
- 2016 – Olimp tour
- Black Star (2006)
- The Boss (2009)
- SWAGG (2012)
- 13 (2013)
- Audiokapsula (2014)
- G.T.O. (With L'One) (2015)
- Olimp (2016)
- Noviye Lyudi (New People) (2004) – with Banda
- The Album (2006) – with VIP77
As lead artist
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
(featuring Snoop Dogg)
|"Welcome to St. Tropez"
(featuring Blue Marine)
|"Welcome to St. Tropez"
(DJ Antoine vs. Timati featuring Kalenna)
|"I'm on You"
(featuring P. Diddy, Dirty Money and DJ Antoine)
|"Not All About The Money"
(with La La Land featuring Timbaland and Grooya)
|"Sex in the Bathroom"
(featuring Craig David)
(with DJ Antoine featuring Grigory Leps)
- Love You
- Money in the Bank
- Top of the World
- Not All About The Money
As featured artist
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
(Sergey Lazarev featuring Timati)
(DJ Smash featuring Timati)
|Moscow to California
(DJ M.E.G. featuring Sergey Lazarev and Timati)
|"8 Days a Week"
(Jean-Roch featuring Timati)
|–||—||Music Saved My Life|
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
Russian Music Awards MTV
- Best Hip-Hop Artist – 2007 (nominated)
- Best Hip-Hop Artist – 2008 (nominated)
- Best Artist – 2008 (nominated)
- Best Male Act – 2008 (nominated)
- Best Hip-Hop Artist – 2009 (nominated)
- Best Hip-Hop Artist – 2010 (won)
- Best Album "The Boss" – 2010 (won)
- Best Video "Love You" – 2010 (won)
- Best Video "I'm on You" – 2011 (won)
Europe Music Awards MTV
- Best Russian Act – 2009 (nominated)
- Best Russian Act – 2010 (nominated)
- Best Russian Act – 2011 (nominated)
- 2004: Countdown
- 2006: Heat
- 2008: Albania!
- 2008: Monday Twist
- 2006: Arthur and the Minimoys
- 2007: Surf's Up