Tiennick Kerevel (born February 27, 1956 in the city of Kinshasa, Congo) is a French painter. He lives and works in Marseille since the 1980s where he teaches drawing and painting in his studio.
He was appointed Official Painter of the French Air Force in 2008. He has received several awards including the French Air force Staff Award in 2011.
- 1978 : Graduated in drawing and engraving from the Royal Academy of Arts of Brussels.
- 1980 : French government improvement grant with the Lacourière-Frélaut studio in Paris.
- 1983 : Kerevel's studio opening in Marseille.
- 1995 : Starts to teach drawing and painting.
- 2005 : Tiennick Kerevel official website is online.
- 2008 : Appointed Official Painter of the French Air Force in January 2008 by the French Minister of Defence
- 2010-2011 : Assistant Secretary for the association of Official Painter of the French Air Force.
Shows and exhibitions
- Autumn show. Paris - Grand Palais
- Museum of Salon de Provence : contemporary engraving
- Museum of contemporary Art of Mont-de-Marsan
- Engraving Biennial of Digne
- Engraving Biennial in val d'Oise
- Drawing diary Biennal in Clermont-Ferrand, French army painters.
- Drawing diary meeting, South marocan drawing diary (November 2011).
- 1985/2010 : Several paintings acquired by permanent collections.
- One painting acquired by the Air and Space Museum
- One painting acquired by the Biscarrosse Seaplane museum
- By the French Air Force Staff
- By the Latécoère foundation
- Watercolors painted for RTE, réseau de transport d’électricité
- Watercolors painted for ONET
- Oddments produced for The Directorate General for Civil Aviation
- Prints and Drawings - National Library of France
- Royal Library of Belgium - Brussels
- fr:Bibliothèque Forney
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Toulouse's Library
- City of Salon and plain of "la Crau" museum
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Marseille
- Musée d'histoire de Marseille
- fr:Bibliothèque Méjanes - Aix-en-Provence
- 1985 to 2000 : Exhibitions in France and overseas
- Paris : Exhibition « Bonnard to Baselitz. 10 years of enlightenment in prints and drawings 1978- 1983 » at National Library of France in 1992, Marseille(FRA), Aix en Provence (FRA), Brussels (BEL), Portland (U.S.A), Beijing (CHN).
- 1992 : Aviation history of Air-France at Air-France, Canebière- Marseille
- 2000 : Aeronautical exhibition at the Saint-Sulpice chapel - Istres
- 2003 : Wings of glory - Istres
- 2004 : Legendary aircraft at Marseille's city hall
- 2006-2007 : Aviation history at Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Marseille
- 2010 :
- Flying engines and men, Bagatelle district city hall in Marseille
- Les ailes du sud, House of Crafts of Marseille
- Biscarrosse Seaplane museum's website.
- House of Crafts website.
- City of Marseille website.
- Tiennick Kerevel's website, exhibitions
Rewards and prices
- 1989 :
- French artists show's medal
- 1995 :
- Mentioned in the engraver-painter dictionary Bénézit.
- 2009 :
- Air and Space Museum's prize at Paris Air Show
- Drawing first prize of armies' meeting at Invalides
- French Air Force Staff Award
- Les Ailes de gloire, édition d'Along
- Les Cartographies Air-France
- 2009 : Marseille et la côte bleue, parcours d'un aquarelliste, éditions Equinoxe
- 2010 : Ciels de Provence, histoire de l'aviation en Provence de 1910 à nos jours, éditions Equinoxe
- 2012 : Marines de Provence, histoire des bateaux des côtes de Provence des origines à nos jours, éditions Equinoxe
- Equinoxe editions website, "Marseille et la côte bleue, parcours d'un aquarelliste"
- Equinoxe editions website, "Ciels de Provence, histoire de l'aviation en Provence de 1910 à nos jours"
- Equinoxe editions website, "Marines de Provence, histoire des bateaux des côtes de Provence des origines à nos jours"