|A.K.A.||Karl Kuno Thure Baron von Üxküll|
|Occupations||Professor Biosemiotician University teacher Physician|
|Birth||15 March 1908 (Heidelberg)|
|Death||29 September 2004 (Freiburg im Breisgau)|
Karl Kuno Thure Baron von Uexküll (March 15, 1908, Heidelberg – September 29, 2004, Freiburg) was a German scholar of psychosomatic medicine and biosemiotics. He developed the approach of his father, Jakob von Uexküll, in the study of living systems and applied it in medicine.
His mother was Gudrun Baroness von Uexküll (Gräfin von Schwerin).
- Director of the Medical Outpatient Department at the University of Giessen
- Director of the Department of Internal Medicine and Psychosomatics at the University of Ulm
Honorary Doctor of the University of Tartu (1994)
- Der Sinn des Lebens (with Jakob von Uexküll). Godesberg: H.Küpper (1947).
- Psychosomatic Medicine. München: Urban & Schwarzenberg (1997).
- Theorie der Humanmedizin (with Wolfgang Wesiack). München: Urban & Schwarzenberg (1998).