|Birth||Reykjavík, Reykjavíkurborg, Capital Region, Iceland|
|Death||12 May 1997 (Reykjavík, Reykjavíkurborg, Capital Region, Iceland)|
Thordur Einarsson was an Icelandic Ambassador.
- From 1944 to 1950 he was employed from "Eggert Kristjánsson Ltd" and a Bridge Construction Company.
- From 1951 to 1963 he was employed as a representative of the US embassy.
- From 1964 to 1968 he was employed by the Ministry of Education.
- In 1972 he entered the foreign service and represented Iceland at the Council of Europe in Strasbourg.
- From 1973 to 1977 he was spokesperson of the foreign ministry.
- From 1978 to 1985 he was Chief of Protocol.
- In 1986 he was Minister Counsellor Deputy Permanent Representative to the United Nations.
- From October 15, 1987 to February 22, 1991 he was ambassador in Stockholm, from 30 October 1987 to 8 March 1991 concurrently accredited in Hellsinki and from 4 February 1988 to 1 February 1991 concurrently accredited in Belgrade and Tirana.
comments so far.