Steve Huebert is a Republican member of the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the 90th district. He has served since 2001.
Huebert, who earned his BS from Wichita State University, has worked as an ergonomic analyst and systems engineer. From 1993 to 1995 he served on the Unified School District 262 School Board.
- Federal and State Affairs
- Elections (Chair)
- Local Government
- Joint Committee on Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Joint Committee on Special Claims Against the State
The top 5 donors to Huebert's 2008 campaign were:
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce and Industry: $750
- Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation: $750
- Gerard Wealth Management: $500
- Kansas Realtor Association: $500
- Kansas Med Society: $500