Josh Franklin (born 1967), known as Stash, is an American graffiti artist and graphic designer based in Brooklyn, New York.
Stash started painting illegally on New York City's subway trains in the early 1980s, alongside other artists such as Futura and ZEPHYR. He exhibited at age 17 with pop artists Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat, and later continued on as a successful gallery artist.
In 1989 he appeared as a Graffiti artist in the short film Slaves of New York.
By the 1990s, Stash began collaborating on product designs with high-profile brands such as Nike, Reebok, Casio and A Bathing Ape. He remains and active graphic designer.
Stash also created two clothing brands and opened a sneaker shop; Subware, Recon and Nort/Recon Sneaker shop.
- 2009 Celeritas, SURU Gallery, Hollywood, group
- 2011 Blue Brooklyn, Galerie Issue, Paris, solo
- 2012 Brooklyn – Berlin, Galleri Jonas Kleerup, Stockholm, group
- 2013 NW20 Exhibition, BAPE GALLERY, KYOTO, group
- 2014 SPRAYED IN FULL, The Seventh Letter, Flagship Store and Gallery, Los Angeles, solo