|Field||Fashion Film, TV, Stage & Radio|
|Birth||14 August 1987, Istanbul|
Sinem Kobal (born 14 August 1987 in Istanbul) is a Turkish television and film actress.
Early life and career
Her father was a civil engineer and her mother is a housewife. She has a brother named Kerem. At the age of four years, Sinem Kobal began her ballet training at ballet school and she continued for eight years. Sinem Kobal was a successful student. She played in the volleyball team and won the second prize in a competition. In addition, she won the first prize in a step aerobics competition. She received her high school diploma from the Royal Academy. She studied Art Management and Performing Arts at Beykent University.
She started her acting career in the sitcom Dadı as Dilara Giritli. She has starred in many films and television series such as Okul, Ayakta Kal, Selena, Lise Defteri, Dunyayı Kurtaran Adam Nefes Nefes'e and Analar ve Anneler. She starred in Romantik Komedi, released in February 2010.
She has appeared in many television commercials in Turkey, including Gencturkcell and Bingo.
She had been dating Turkish footballer Arda Turan who plays for F.C. Barcelona and the Turkish national team as a left winger, since August 2009. They got engaged in January 2010. However, they split up in late 2013. On May 14, 2016, she married actor Kenan İmirzalıoğlu.
- Dadı - Dilara (2001)
- Hurrem Sultan - Ayse (2003)
- Lise Defteri - Inci (2003)
- Nefes Nefes'e - Asli (2005)
- Arka Sokaklar (2006)
- Selena - Selena (2006)
- Küçük Sırlar - Su Mabeynci (2010)
- Gönül İşleri - Sevda (2014)
- Analar ve Anneler - Zeliha (2015)
- Okul - Sebnem (2004)
- Dunyayı Kurtaran Adamin Oğlu - Bianca (2006)
- Ayakta Kal - Yasemin (2008)
- Romantik Komedi - Didem (2010)
- Romantik Komedi 2 Bekarliğa Veda - Didem (2013)
- "Sinem's new film revealed", Romantikomedi.com Retrieved on 2010-01-13.