General Sigfrid Henrici (10 May 1889 – 8 November 1964) was a German general in the Wehrmacht during World War II.
During the invasion of Poland in 1939, Henrici was the commander of the 16th Infantry Division (motorised). He commanded the XXXX Panzer Corps until October 1943 when he became seriously ill and was moved to the leadership reserve. In November 1943 he returned to active service and the command of the XXXX Panzer Corps. He was taken prisoner by the Red Army on 9 May 1945 and was released from Soviet captivity in 1955. He died on 8 November 1964.
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (14 September 1914) & 1st Class (24 December 1915)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (20 September 1939) & 1st Class (20 May 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 13 August 1943 as General der Panzertruppe and commanding general of the XXXX. Panzerkorps
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 13 October 1941 as Generalleutnant and commander of the 16. Infanterie-Division (motorized)
- 350th Oak Leaves on 9 December 1943 as General der Panzertruppe and commanding general of the XL. Panzerkorps
- Mentioned in the Wehrmachtbericht (1 September 1943)
- ^ Thomas 1997, p. 268.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 178.