Shaula Vogue (born 28 August 1986) is an American radio and television presenter, DJ and former fashion model raised in Honolulu and, as of 2020, living in Japan. She hosts Sonic Radio on InterFM and cohosts Design Talks Plus (NHK E and NHK World-Japan) and Biz Stream (NHK World-Japan).
Vogue debuted in 2007 in TV Tokyo's late night programme Aloha Girl. Soon she started appearing in fashion magazines such as ViVi and Glitter and participating in events as Kobe Collection and Tokyo Girls Collection. She also debuted in radio in 2008 on Chiba's Bay FM.
She is represented by Ryo Izuno's agency Office R.
- Sonic Radio, InterFM, Tokyo (Mon.)
- Biz Stream, NHK World-Japan (Sat.)
- Design Talks Plus, NHK-E Tele (Thu.) / NHK World Japan (Wed.)
- Love Music, Fuji TV (Sun.)
- Ready Steady George, with George Williams, InterFM, Tokyo (Mon.-Thu., live; simulcast between July 2019 and March 2020 on Radio NEO, Nagoya)
- Omotesandō-Ao 10th Anniversary Presents Oshare Life, InterFM, Tokyo (Sat.) (2017–2018; 2018–2019; 2019–2020)
- Sky Gate Travelling Groove, Bay FM, Chiba (Fri., broadcast live from Narita International Airport) (2011–2019)
- FLY! DAY TRIPPER～FROM SKY GATE～TRIP1, Bay FM, Chiba (Fri. live from Narita Airport) (2008–2010)
- Good Times Boo!, InterFM, Tokyo, December 2013
- DRESS tv. (May 2013 – March 2014, MBS）
- TOKYO BRANDNEW DAYS〜Ashita no Watashi〜 (November 2013, BS Japan)
- Tokyo Jōkyū Date (Tokyo Precious Dating), 25 September 2013, TV Asahi (episode 71, Takadanobaba)
- Chikyū TV El Mundo, April 2011 – March 2012, NHK BS1 (presenter on Tuesdays)
- 3D★3D "Miryoku Saihakken! 3D de Toru Hawaii", October 2011, BS Fuji
- Sasuke Rising and Sasuke Rising Chokuzen Nabi, TBS
- Sekai Baribari Value (MBS)
- Aloha girl（April – September 2007, TV Tokyo）
Born to an American father and a Japanese mother, Vogue grew up in Manoa, Honolulu, where she attended St. Francis High School. She had previously spent time in Ashibetsu, Hokkaido with her mother.
Vogue lives in Tokyo. She announced in 2017 in her blog she had married.