Ryszard Filipski (born July 7, 1934 in Lwów) is a Polish actor and theatre and film director.
He established the monodrama theatre Eref-66 in Kraków (1966-1981).
Ryszard Filipski is known for Hubal (1973), Zamach stanu (1981) and many other films. In 2003 he starred in the film An Ancient Tale: When the Sun Was a God under Jerzy Hoffman.
Awards and honours
Filipski has received many awards, including:
- Knight's Cross of the Order of Polonia Restituta (1978)
- Gold Cross of Merit (1974)
- Bronze Badge of Janek Krasicki (1970)
- Gold Badge of Janek Krasicki (1976)
- Badge of Merit in Culture (1974)
- Gold Badge "for his contribution to Kraków"(1975)