Rudolf "Rudi" Müller (21 November 1920 – 21 October 1943) was a former German Luftwaffe fighter ace and recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross during World War II. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Rudolf "Rudi" Müller was credited with 94 victories.
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Wound Badge in Black
- Front Flying Clasp of the Luftwaffe in Gold
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (1 July 1942)
- German Cross in Gold on 27 May 1943 as Feldwebel in the 6./Jagdgeschwader 5
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 19 June 1942 as Feldwebel and pilot in the 6./Jagdgeschwader 5
- Mentioned in the Wehrmachtbericht on 25 April 1942
- Obermaier 1989, p. 171.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 317.
- Scherzer 2007, p. 557.