Rudolf Freiherr von Waldenfels (4 December 1895 – 14 August 1969) was a German general (Generalleutnant) in the Wehrmacht during World War II who commanded the 6th Panzer Division. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (16 October 1915) & 1st Class (27 April 1924)
- Clasp to the Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (24 September 1939) & 1st Class (12 October 1939)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 11 October 1941 as Oberstleutnant.
- 476th Oak Leaves on 14 May 1944 as Generalmajor and commander of the 6. Panzer-Division
- ^ Thomas 1998, p. 409.
- ^ Scherzer 2007, p. 766.