Rongbong Terang (Assamese: ৰংবং তেৰাং) is a literary figure from Assam, India. He is a Padmashree Awardee for his literary work Rongmilir Hanhi (1981).
Rongbong Terang worked as an Assamese teacher in Diphu Govt. Boy High School. Then as an Assamese lecturer in Diphu Govt. College and acted as Principal-in-charge in April 1, 2000 and retired on November 30, 2002. He was also the president of Asam Sahitya Sabha for two terms.
He studied in Lanka High School. He was in the first batch to pass out of the school. After that he completed his graduation from Nowgong College in Assamese as his honours. In 1966, Neog completed his post graduation from Gauhati University.
- Rongmilir Hahi (1981)
- Srimad Bhagawad Gita (1986)
- Samanway Prabah (1989)
- Faringor Geet (1990)
- Smritir Papori (1998)
- Neela Orchid (2001)
- Krantikalar Ashru (2005)
- Jak Herowa Pakhi (2005)
- Langsoliator Kukrung (2007)
- Asam Sahitya Sabha's Bishnu Rabha (1982)
- Asom Prakashan Parishad (1983)
- Padma Shri (1989)
- Assam Valley Literary Award (2008)
- Asam Sahitya Sabha's Basudev Jalan award (2008)
- Mahapurush Madhavdev (2008)