Robert Olejnik (9 March 1911 – 29 October 1988) was a Luftwaffe flying ace of World War II. He was credited with 41 aerial victories claimed in some 680 combat missions. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership.
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (17 September 1940)
- 1st Class (21 September 1940)
- Ehrenpokal der Luftwaffe (18 July 1941)
- Front Flying Clasp of the Luftwaffe for fighter pilots in Gold (5 May 1941)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 27 July 1941 as Oberleutnant and Staffelkapitän of the 4./JG 1
- Obermaier 1989, p. 176.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 329.
- Scherzer 2007, p. 577.