|Intro||Italian television presenter|
|Is||Television presenter Journalist|
|Field||Film, TV, Stage & Radio Journalism|
|Birth||31 August 1947, Casoria, Italy|
Rita dalla Chiesa (born 31 August 1947) is an Italian television host.
Her career began in 1982, when she presented the show Vediamoci sul due, on air on Raidue, and after Pane e marmellata, with Fabrizio Frizzi, who became her second husband in 1992 until 1998, when she asked him to separate.
After this, she moved to Fininvest where, in 1988, she presented Forum, a daily program about court cases broadcasting on Canale 5. In the 1990s she also presented the prime time show 44 Gatti. She stayed in that show for many years, until 1997, when it was moved to Retequattro with the conjunction of Paola Perego. For this reason she hosted a new show on Canale 5, Signore Mie, and then presented Il Trucco c'è, a Saturday afternoon talk show for Retequattro.
After a quickly come back to RAI in the season 2002/2003, presenting the morning show I Fatti Vostri. In September 2003 she returned to Forum, which in 2008 was moved to Canale 5.
In September 2008 she presented Il Ballo delle Debuttanti, a prime time talent show about dance. From 2010 hosts Forum Bau, a show about pets.
- Alquanto occupata (Raidue,1980–1981)
- Vediamoci sul due (Raidue, 1982–1984)
- Pane e marmellata (Raidue, 1984–1985)
- Domenica più
- Forum (Canale 5, 1988–1997, 2003–present)
- Forum giovani (Canale 5, 1994)
- 44 gatti (Canale 5, 1993)
- Affari di famiglia (Canale 5, 1992–1993)
- Pomeriggio di festa (Canale 5, 1994)
- Canzoni sotto l'albero (Canale 5, 1993–1996)
- Forum di sera (Canale 5, Retequattro, 1994–1997)
- Signore mie (Canale 5, 1998)
- Il trucco c'è (Retequattro, 1999–2001)
- I fatti vostri (Raidue, 2002–2003)
- Telethon (2000) (Raidue, 2000)
- C'era una volta la fattoria (Rete 4, 2002)
- Vivere meglio (Rete 4, 2003)
- Il verdetto (Retequattro, 2005)
- Sessione pomeridiana di Forum (Retequattro, 2006–present)
- Il ballo delle debuttanti (Canale 5, 2008)
- Forum Bau (Retequattro, 2010–present)