Ricky Frazier (born February 3, 1958) is a former professional basketball player. After transferring from St. Louis University in 1980, he played on three Big Eight Conference championship and NCAA Tournament teams at Missouri. Frazier led the Tigers in scoring in 1980 and 1981, and formerly held the school record for field goal percentage in a season. He was drafted by the National Basketball Association's Chicago Bulls in 1982.
Frazier was selected to Missouri's "Team of the Decade" for the 1980s.
- All-Big Eight (1981, '82)
- All-District (1981, '82)
- Big Eight "Player of the Year" (1982)
- All-American (1982)
- Missouri's "Team of the Decade" (1980s)
- Mizzou Basketball All-Century Team
- ^ "Mizzou Basketball All-Century Team Revealed". 16 January 2006. Retrieved 2007-12-28.