peoplepill id: richard-charles-hussey
Richard Charles Hussey, always referred to as R.C. Hussey, was a British architect. He was in partnership with Thomas Rickman from 1835, whose practice he assumed in 1838 with the latter's failing health. (Rickman died 4 January 1841.)
- 1838: Bishop Ryder Church, Birmingham
- 1841: St Matthew's parish church, Warwick Street, Rugby, Warwickshire
- 1843: rebuilt west front of Holy Trinity parish church, Coventry
- 1843–4: restorations to Chester Cathedral, Cheshire
- 1844: rebuilt St Peter's parish church, Barford, Warwickshire
- 1844: raised roof of SS Mary and Nicholas parish church, Littlemore, Oxfordshire
- 1845: west tower of All Saints' parish church, Old Grendon, Warwickshire
- 1846: St John the Evangelist parish church, Stoke Row, Oxfordshire
- 1846–8: rebuilt St Mary's parish church, Frittenden, Kent
- 1848–51: St John the Evangelist parish church, school and vicarage, Knypersley, Staffordshire
- 1849–50: St Saviour's parish church, Saltley, Birmingham
- 1850–51: rectory for St Michael's parish church, Winterbourne Steepleton, Dorset
- 1851–52: rebuilt nave of St Mary Magdalene parish church, Stockbury, Kent
- 1853–5: south arcade of St Catherine's parish church, Preston, Faversham, Kent
- 1854: rebuilt chancel, SS Peter and Paul parish church, Swalcliffe, Oxfordshire
- 1859–62: south aisle at All Saints' parish church, Waldron, East Sussex
- 1860: rebuilt St Laurence parish church, South Weston, Oxfordshire
- 1861: spire and top of tower of St Martin of Tours parish church, Detling, Kent
- Pevsner & Wedgwood 1966, p. 386.
- Pevsner & Wedgwood 1966, p. 260.
- Pevsner & Hubbard 1971, p. 136.
- Pevsner & Wedgwood 1966, p. 85.
- Sherwood & Pevsner 1974, p. 659.
- Pevsner & Wedgwood 1966, p. 300.
- Sherwood & Pevsner 1974, p. 789.
- Newman 1976, p. 290.
- Pevsner 1974, p. 69.
- Pevsner & Wedgwood 1966, p. 201.
- Newman & Pevsner 1972, p. 490.
- Newman 1969, p. 450.
- Newman 1969, p. 304.
- Sherwood & Pevsner 1974, p. 796.
- Nairn & Pevsner 1965, p. 691.
- Sherwood & Pevsner 1974, p. 774.
- Newman 1969, p. 272.
comments so far.