Don Raúl Fajardo Moreno was a Colombian architect in Medellín. He designed the Coltejer Building, Medellín's tallest building with Hernando Vélez, Germán Samper and Jorge Manjarrés.
Asked about which of his projects were his favorites he said "There are many. City University U. of A., Coltejer building, Headquarters of Southamerican Insurance and many others. But I would change every one if I was going to create them today."
He married doña Mara Valderrama Tobón and their children are Sergio, María Isabel, Andrés, Rodrigo and Silvia. He died at the end of July, 2012.
- Coltejer Building
- Citadel at the University of Antioquia
- Suramericana de Seguros SouthAmerican Insurance headquarters
- Banco Cafetero building (Coffee Bank building)
- Vicente Uribe Rendón building
- Colegio San Ignacio
- the Inem in Medellín
- Lyceum at the University of Antioquia
- Premium Plaza
- City Plaza, his most recent work