|Intro||Member of the powerful Neville family|
|Death||18 April 1331|
Ralph Neville, 1st Baron Neville de Raby (18 October 1262 / 1270 – 18 April 1331) was a Norman nobleman and member of the powerful Neville family, son of Robert de Neville and Mary fitz Ranulf.
Neville married first Euphemia de Clavering daughter of Robert de Clavering (5th Baron of Warkworth & Clavering) and Margaret La Zouche, sister of Alan la Zouche, 1st Baron la Zouche of Ashby. Ralph and Euphemia had fourteen children. His second marriage was to Margery de Thwenge, daughter of John De Thwenge and Joan De Mauley
Ralph had the following children with Euphemia de Clavering:
- Joan de Neville (c.1283) m. John of Willington (1281–1388) son of Ralph de Willington and Juliana Lomene.
- Anastasia de Neville (c.1285), married Sir Walter de Fauconberg (1264 - 24 June 1314 Battle of Bannockburn).
- Sir Robert de Neville of Middleham (c. 1287 – June 1319)
- Ida de Neville (c.1289)
- Ralph Neville, 2nd Baron Neville de Raby (c. 1291 – 5 August 1367), married Alice de Audley and had children
- Eupheme de Neville (c. 1291)
- Alice de Neville (c. 1293)
- Sir Alexander de Neville (c. 1297 - 15 March 1367)
- John Neville (1299 - 19 July 1333 Battle of Halidon Hill)
- Mary de Neville (c. 1301)
- William de Neville (c. 1303)
- Margaret de Neville (c. 1305)
- Thomas de Neville (c. 1306 - before June 1349)
- Avelina de Neville (c. 1307), married Norville Norton and had children