|Birth||31 July 1940|
Princess Tatiana of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (Tatiana Louise Ursula Therese Elsa; born 31 July 1940) is the fourth child and second daughter of Gustav Albrecht, 5th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, and his wife, Margareta Fouché d'Otrante, and younger sister of Prince Richard of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, the husband of Princess Benedikte of Denmark. Tatjana is the former wife of the late Moritz, Landgrave of Hesse, from 1980 head of the House of Hesse. Their marriage took place in the summer of 1964 in Gießen. They divorced in 1974.
Moritz and Tatiana had four children:
- Princess Mafalda Margarethe of Hesse (born 6 July 1965), married first, Enrico dei Conti Marone Cinzano in 1989, no issue; married second, Carlo Galdo in 1991 and had two daughters; married third Ferdinando Brachetti Peretti in 2000 and had two sons.
- Tatiana Marie Galdo (born 20 January 1992)
- Polissena Galdo (born 30 September 1993)
- Cosmo Maria Tebaldo Maurizio Enrico Brachetti-Peretti (born 11 January 2000)
- Briano Maria Tebaldo Brachetti-Peretti (born 16 April 2002)
- Landgrave Heinrich Donatus Philipp Umberto of Hesse (born 17 October 1966) married Countess Floria of Faber-Castell in 2003, has a daughter and a son, twins, and a further son.
- Princess Paulina Elisabeth Adelheid Tatiana Suzanne of Hesse (born 26 March 2007)
- Hereditary Prince Moritz Ludwig Georg Wolf of Hesse (born 26 March 2007)
- Prince August (born 24 August 2012)
- Princess Elena Elisabeth Madeleine of Hesse (born 8 November 1967), has a daughter with Massimo Caiazzo (born 1976).
- Madeleine Immacolata Tatiana Theresa Caiazzo (born 29 November 1999)
- Prince Philip Robin of Hesse (born 17 September 1970) married on 5 May 2006 (civil wedding) and 10 June 2006 (religious wedding) Laetitia Bechtolf, has a daughter and a son.
- Princess Elena Margherita Lotti Christiane Elizabeth of Hesse (born 5 December 2006)
- Prince Tito Friedrich Hans Andreas Alnwick of Hesse (born 24 August 2008)