|A.K.A.||Henriette Amalie von Anhalt-Dessau|
|Birth||August 26, 1666 (Kleve, Kreis Kleve, Düsseldorf Government Region, North Rhine-Westphalia)|
|Death||April 18, 1726 (Diez, Verbandsgemeinde Diez, Rhein-Lahn-Kreis, Rhineland-Palatinate)|
Henriëtte Amalia Maria von Anhalt-Dessau (Kleve, 16 August 1666 – Dietz an der Lahn, 18 April 1726) was the daughter of John George II, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau, and Henriëtte Catharina of Nassau and the granddaughter of Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange.
Marriage and issue
She married her cousin Henry Casimir II, Prince of Nassau-Dietz, in 1683. When Henry Casimir died in 1696, she became regent for their son, John William Friso, who succeeded to his father's titles. Henriëtte Amalia van Anhalt-Dessau died in 1727, at the age of 59 and was buried in Dietz.
Hendrik Casimir II and Henriëtte Amalia had nine children:
- William George Friso (1685–1686)
- John William Friso (1687–1711), married Marie Louise of Hesse-Kassel
- Henriëtte Albertine (1686–1754)
- Maria Amalia (1689–1771)
- Sophia Hedwig (1690–1734), married Karl Leopold, Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (26 September 1678 – 28 November 1747) on 27 May 1709 (div. 1710)
- Isabella Charlotte (1692–1757), married Christian of Nassau-Dillenburg (1688–1739)
- Johanna Agnes (1693–1765)
- Louise Leopoldina (1695–1758)
- Henriëtte Casimira (1696–1738)