|A.K.A.||Antoinette von Sachsen-Altenburg|
|Birth||17 April 1838, Bamberg, Germany|
|Death||13 October 1908, Berchtesgaden, Germany (aged 70 years)|
Princess Antoinette of Saxe-Altenburg (17 April 1838 – 13 October 1908) was a princess of Saxe-Altenburg by birth and Duchess of Anhalt by marriage.
She married on 22 April 1854 in Altenburg the future Friedrich I, Duke of Anhalt (1831-1904). The marriage was for dynastic reasons and Antoinette married one of the richest German princes. On the occasion of the marriage was coined a commemorative medal.
Antoinette and Friedrich had six children:
- Leopold, Hereditary Prince of Anhalt (1855–1886), married Princess Elisabeth of Hesse-Kassel in 1884.
- Friedrich II, Duke of Anhalt (1856–1918), married Princess Marie of Baden in 1889.
- Princess Elisabeth of Anhalt (1857–1933), married Adolf Friedrich V, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg in Strelitz in 1877.
- Eduard, Duke of Anhalt (1861–1918), married Princess Luise of Saxe-Altenburg in 1895.
- Prince Aribert of Anhalt (1866–1933), married Princess Marie Louise of Schleswig-Holstein in 1891.
- Princess Alexandra of Anhalt (1868–1958), married Sizzo, Prince of Schwarzburg in 1897.