Prabhjot Kaur (6 July 1924 – 24 November 2016), was an eminent Punjabi author and poet. She was born in Gujarat, British India.
Books and poems
- Dreams die young
- Pabbī : Pañjābī kavitā-saṅkalana
- Zindagī de kujha pala
- Kiṇake by Prabhjot Kaur
- Candara yuga : kawitāwāṃ
- Kandhárí hawá
- Bolaṇa dī nahīṃ jā we aṛiā
- "Dreams die young". worldcat.org. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
She won the Sahitya Akademi Award in 1964 for her collection of poems, "Pabbi".She received the Padma Shri award in 1967 and she won the coveted award of "La Rose de France"in 1968.Poetry Society of America has decorated her with Distinguished Order of Poetry.
- "Year wise list of Padma Shri recipients - 1954 to 2014." (PDF). mha.nic.in. pp. Page 27 of 193 No. 42. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- She was nominated to the Vidhan Parishad of Punjab.
- She has also been a member of UNESCO