Philippa of Dreux, Dame de Coucy (1192–1242) was a daughter of Robert II of Dreux and his second wife Yolande de Coucy.
Philippa was the fifth of seven children born to her parents, Robert II of Dreux and his second wife Yolande de Coucy.
Spouse and children
In 1219 she married Henry II of Bar (1190–1239), the son of Theobald I of Bar.
- Margaret of Bar (1220–1275), in 1240 she married Henry V of Luxembourg
- Thiébaut II of Bar (c. 1221-1291), Succeeded Henry II as Count of Bar.
- Henry of Bar (died 1249)
- Jeanne of Bar (1225–1299), married first Frédéric de Blamont who died in 1255, and later married Louis V, Count of Chiny.
- Renaud of Bar (died 1271)
- Erard of Bar (died 1335)
- Isabelle of Bar (died 1320)