Petr Nárožný (born April 14, 1938 in Prague) is a Czech actor and television presenter.
Petr Nárožný attended Czech Technical University in Prague (graduate in 1968). He began his career as a presenter of the band Rangers in 1968. From 1973, he was engaged as an actor in the Semafor Theatre in Prague, together with Luděk Sobota and Miloslav Šimek. As of 2011, he is a member of The Drama Club.
- 1974 - Jáchyme, hoď ho do stroje!
- 1975 - Páni kluci
- 1975 - Romance za korunu
- 1976 - Marečku, podejte mi pero!
- 1977 - Což takhle dát si špenát
- 1977 - Jen ho nechte, ať se bojí
- 1977 - Zítra vstanu a opařím se čajem
- 1980 - Ten svetr si nesvlíkej
- 1984 - S čerty nejsou žerty
- 1993 - Svatba upírů
- 1982 - Mach a Šebestová (voice-over)
- 1988 - Cirkus Humberto
- 1996 - Hospoda (TV series)
- 1998 - Zlatíčka (as presenter)