peoplepill id: paul-conrath-1
The details (from wikipedia)
Paul Conrath (22 November 1896 – 15 January 1979) was a German general in the Luftwaffe of Nazi Germany during World War II. He was a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves.
- German Cross in Gold on 18 May 1944 as Generalleutnant and commanding general of the Ausbildungs und Ersatz Truppen (training and replacement troops) of the 1. Fallschirm-Armee
- Mentioned in the Wehrmachtbericht (18 August 1943)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Knight's Cross on 4 September 1941 as Oberst and commander of Flak-Regiment (motorized) "General Göring"
- 276th Oak Leaves on 21 August 1943 as Generalmajor and commander of Fallschirm-Panzer-Division "Hermann Göring"
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 75.
- ^ Scherzer 2007, p. 262.
comments so far.