|From||United States of America|
|Birth||11 October 1944, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, USA|
|Death||19 December 2019, Loja, Ecuador (aged 75 years)|
Patrick Flanagan (born October 11, 1944) was an American New Age author and inventor.
Flanagan wrote books focused on Egyptian sacred geometry and Pyramidology.
During the 1970s, Flanagan was a proponent of pyramid power. He wrote several books and promoted it with lectures and seminars. According to Flanagan, pyramids with the exact relative dimensions of Egyptian pyramids act as "an effective resonator of randomly polarized microwave signals which can be converted into electrical energy." One of his first books, Pyramid Power, was featured in the lyrics of The Alan Parsons Project album, Pyramid.
Inventions and discoveries
In 1958, at the age of 13, Flanagan invented a device which he called a Neurophone, which he claimed transmitted sound via the nervous system to the brain.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1975). Pyramid Power. Camarillo, CA: DeVorss & Company. pp. 174 pages. ISBN 0875162096.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1975). Beyond Pyramid Power. Camarillo, CA: DeVorss & Company. pp. 67 pages. ISBN 0875162088.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1981). Pyramid Power II: Scientific Evidence. Tucson, AZ: Innergy Publications. pp. 162 pages. ISBN 0940598000.
- Flanagan, Patrick (1986). Elixir Of the Ages. San Francisco, CA: Vortex Press. pp. 92 pages.
- Begich, Nick with Flanagan, Patrick (Illustrator) (1996). Towards a New Alchemy: The Millennium Science. Anchorage, AK: Earthpulse Press. pp. 180 pages. ISBN 0964881225.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- Flanagan, Patrick (1997). Pyramid Power: The Millennium Science. Anchorage, AK: Earthpulse Press. pp. 173 pages. ISBN 0964881268.