Nina Bott (born 1 January 1978 in Hamburg) is a German actress.
Between August 1997 and September 2005 she played Cora Hinze Moreno on the popular German soap opera Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten. She then appeared in the period drama Unter den Linden – Das Haus Gravenhorst. Nina Bott then joined the soap opera Alles was zählt in 2008 as Celine Laffort. She stayed with the show for more than two years, before leaving with co-star Norman Kalle. In March 2011, it was announced that Bott had joined her third soap opera, Verbotene Liebe. She is planned to play the recast of Julia von Anstetten, one of the soap's original characters. Bott is set to appear for the first time on-screen in June 2011. Her story takes place on location in Mallorca.
In 2002, she appeared on the cover of the February issue of Playboy magazine's German edition. She made a second appearance in Playboy in the February 2012 issue. Together with Leonie Lutz, she co-wrote a book about pregnancy, with Germany-related advice, called Generation Mami.
In 1995, Bott won the Hamburg windsurfing championship. In 1997, she completed her abitur at Corvey Gymnasium in Lokstedt in the borough Eimsbüttel in Hamburg, with acting as one of her major subjects. She was in a relationship with cameraman Florian König for 17 years and they have a son, Lennox (born 23 December 2003). Bott has been in a relationship with Benjamin Baarz since 2012. They have a daughter, Luna Victoria (born 20 December 2015).
- 1984 to 1992 – various advertising spots (Livio- Ketchup, Pelikan, Sanostol)
- 1993 – Jugendfilm (Youth Film) (CD-Rom), Trebitsch
- 1997 – advertising spots for Holsten
- 1997 – 2005 – Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten
- 2001 – Hinter Gittern – Der Frauenknast
- 2002 – Stern TV: Nina Bott fat makeup
- 2002 – Käpt'n Blaubär
- 2002 – Das beste Stück
- 2002 – video of songs "Die Welt steht still"by the Sam Ragga Band
- 2004 – advertising spot gegen Gewalt an Kindern (Against violence towards Children)
- 2005 – advertising spot for Persil
- 2005–2006 – Unter den Linden – Das Haus Gravenhorst
- 2008–2010 – Alles was zählt
- 2010 – Countdown – Die Jagd beginnt
- 2010 – Ich Bin Culo
- 2011 – Emilie Richards: Sehnsucht nach Sandy Bay
- 2011–present – Verbotene Liebe
- 2013-present Lounge Of Nina Bott
- 1995 – "Carlos", Tankret Dorst
- 1995 – "Preparadisesorrynow", Fassbinder
- 1996 – "LiebeGehirneAbwickeln", Uwe Paulsen
- 1997 – "Unter dem Milchwald", Dylan Thomas
- 1997 – "Yvonne, Prinzessin von Burgund"
- Nina Bott, Leonie Lutz: Generation Mami. Goldmann, 2004, ISBN 978-3-442-16660-2