Nina Bichuya (born 24 August 1937) is a Ukrainian writer who has published several novels and children's works.
Bichuya studied journalism at Lviv University and has worked as a director at the Lviv Theatre for Young People (Перший український театр для дітей та юнацтва). The Ukrainian writer Valery Shevchuk commented that in the 1960s she was the queen of Ukrainian women's fiction while today she is considered a pioneer of the urban literature of the 1980s. One of her recent successes is Velyki korolivski lovy (The Great Royal Hunt, 2011) in which she creates psychological depth and tension in her characteristically refined style.
- Дрогобицький звіздар (Drogobytsky Astrologer))
- Повісті (The Story)
- Квітень у човні (April in the Boat)
- Родовід (Genealogy)
- Бенефіс (Benefit)
- Десять слів поета (The Poet's Ten Words)
- Children's works
- Канікули у Світлогорську (Holidays in Svetlogorsk)
- Звичайний шкільний тиждень (Normal School Week)
- Яблуні і зернятко (Apple Trees and Seeds)