Quantcast
peoplepill id: nicole-kersh
NK
1 views today
2 views this week
Nicole Kersh

Nicole Kersh

Australian business woman
Nicole Kersh
The basics

Quick Facts

Intro Australian business woman
Is Businessperson
From Australia
Type Business
Gender female
Birth Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Star sign TaurusTaurus
Residence Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Education
University of New South Wales
The details

Biography

Nicole Kersh is an Australian entrepreneur. She is the founder and former managing director of 4cabling, an Australian-based cabling and IT accessories manufacturer.

Career

Kersh is the founder of business 4cabling, a direct-to-consumer manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of cabling and IT management accessories in Australia. She started the business in 2006 in her parents’ garage. Kersh, who at the time was a 21-year-old university student, founded her company following her experiences with her parents’ electrical cabling company. To create the site, she taught herself HTML and tracked her business while attending university lectures. Kersh owns 51 per cent of 4cabling and her mother the remaining 49 per cent.

In May 2014, Kersh sold the business to private equity firm Gernis Holdings.

Kersh is also the founder of marketing agency The Content Folk, and works as an eCommerce specialist based in Sydney.

Personal life

Kersh was born in South Africa. Kersh received a degree in Media and Communications from the University of New South Wales and resides in Sydney, Australia.

The contents of this page are sourced from Wikipedia article on 04 Jul 2020. The contents are available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
comments so far.
Comments
Reference sources
References
http://www.brw.com.au/p/business/nicole_kersh_named_young_manager_x9srNdaElmfqKUEwAJBxgJ
http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/managing/blogs/enterprise/what-happens-when-someone-copies-your-business-20130131-2dm8f.html
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/nicole-kersh-is-willing-and-cable/story-e6frgabx-1226741641909
https://web.archive.org/web/20130617022714/http://www.australiaunlimited.com/printpdf/1294
http://www.australiaunlimited.com/printpdf/1294
http://www.propertyobserver.com.au/trends/three-property-entrepreneurs-in-startupsmart-s-top-10-gender-barrier-breaking-female-entrepreneurs/2012030753742
https://archive.is/20131015074021/http://www.aim-nsw-act.com.au/news/nicole-kersh-overcomes-obstacles-fulfil-destiny-cabling-guru
http://www.aim-nsw-act.com.au/news/nicole-kersh-overcomes-obstacles-fulfil-destiny-cabling-guru
http://www.smartcompany.com.au/growth/19597-20110419-2011-hot-30-under-30.html?start=2
arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up arrow-down instagram whatsapp myspace quora soundcloud spotify tumblr vk website youtube stumbleupon comments comments pandora gplay iheart tunein pandora gplay iheart tunein itunes