Natalia "Natasha" Yarovenko (Ukrainian: Наталія (Наташа) Яровенко; born 23 July 1979, Odessa ) is a Ukrainian born actress and model residing in Spain.
Natasha Yarovenko graduated in Romance and German Philology in Odessa, Ukraine. In 2000 she moved to Barcelona where she began her career as an actress. Yarovenko first appeared on regional television in Catalonia and then debuted on national television.
In 2011 Yarovenko won two awards for the Best New Actress for her role in the film Room in Rome, one at the Turia Awards and the other at the 25th Goya Awards.
- 2008 – Diary of a Nymphomaniac (Mae)
- 2009 – Black Buenos Aires (Alma)
- 2010 – Room in Rome (Natasha)
- 2010 – Negro Buenos Aires (Alma/Natasha)
- 2011 – Order of the Grail (Sigrid)
- 2012 – Aftershock (Irina)
- 2015 – Las aventuras del capitán Alatriste (Maria de Castro)