Nandini Siddha Reddy is a Telugu language writer and poet whose efforts were instrumental in enlightening people of Telangana about their neglected culture and language. His song Nageti salallo na telangana in the movie Veera Telangana which mirrors and illustrates the cultural and social life of Telangana won the Nandi Award for 2010. He is one of the close associates of KCR (Chief Minister of Telangana and TRS Party President) and played a key role in the movement for separate statehood for Telangana.
Nandini Siddha Reddy is the first child of middle class couple Ratnavva and Late Sri. Narra Bala Sidha Reddy. His father was a farmer, a prominent CPI leader and Telangana Armed Struggle activist.
Nandini Siddha Reddy is an educationist, Eminent Poet, Writer and a Public Speaker.
He is a Member in the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Syllabus review committee. He is also a member of Telangana State Textbooks Review Committee.
Nandini Siddha Reddy is the founder President of 'Manjira Rachayitala Sangham' (MARASAM). He is also the founder of 'Telangana Rachayitala Vedika' and 'Telangana Rachayitala Sangham'.
- Primary School - Government Primary School, Bandaram - (1960 - 1965)
- High School - ZP High School, Velkaturu - (1965 - 1970)
- Intermediate - Government College, Siddipet - (1970 - 1972)
- Degree - Government College, Siddipet - (1972 - 1975)
- M.A (Telugu) - Arts College, Osmania University - (1976 - 1978)
- M.Phil - 'Adunika Telugu Kavithvam lo Sooryudu' - Guide: Dr. C. Narayana Reddy - (1981)
- PhD - 'Adhunika Telugu Kavithvam Vasthavikatha - Adhivasthavika' - Guide: Dr. C. Narayana Reddy - (1986)
- Telugu Lecturer - Government Degree College, Medak - (1984 - 1991)
- Telugu Lecturer - Government Degree College, Siddipet - (1991 - 2012)
- Principal - Government Degree College, Kamareddy - (August - December, 2008)
- 31 May 2012, Government Degree College, Siddipet
- Diviti – Mini Collection of Poems with two other poets - 1974
- Bhoomi Swapnam - Collection of Poems - 1987
- Sambhashana - Collection of Poems - 1991
- Pranahitha - Collection of Poems - 1996
- Oka Badha gadhu - Collection of Poems - 2001
- Nadi Puttuvadi - Collection of Poems – 2007
- Ikkadi ChetlaGaali - Collection of Poems – 2014
- 'Adhunika Telugu Kavithvam Vasthavikatha - Adhivasthavika' - Theoretical Essay as part of PhD - 1986
- Iguram - Essays on Telangana Language and culture - 2007
- Avarthanam - Essays on Telangana Literature - 2011
- Kula Vruthula - Telangana Sahityam – Essay - 2008
- More than 20 published in different papers
- 'Hrudhayam' – Third Prize - Sankranthi Story Competition, Andhra Sachitra Vara Patrika - 1978
- 'Aata' – Special Price - Deepawali Story Competition, Jyothi masa Patrika - 1978
- Nageti Chalalla - Collection of Songs Written by Nandini Siddha Reddy - 23 Songs - 2012
- 'Joharulu Joharulu.. Amarulaku Johar, Veerulaku Johar' - September 1977
- 'Nageti salallo na telangana'- 17 August 1997
- 'Oka Puvvu Oka Navvu' - September 2010
- 'Pudamiki Panduga Puvvula Jatara' - August 2011
- 'Idi Charitra' - 2015 - Song on leaders who fought for Telangana Armed Struggle
- 'Telangana Matti' - January 2000
- 'Telangana Baasha' - Feb 2004
- 'Telangana Paata' - Oct 1997
- Lyrics for 'Naa Telangana Koti Ratanala Veena' - A Dance Bally - May 2015
- 'Nandi Award' - Best lyric writer for 2010 - Song "nageti salallo na telangana" - movie Veera Telangana
- Song "oka Puvvu Oka Navvu" - Movie Jai Bolo Telangana
- Song "Pudamiki Panduga Puvvula Jatara" - Movie Kolimi
- Song "'Idi Charitra" - Movie Bhandook
- Manjeera - bimonthly - (1986 - 1989)
- Soyi - Trimonthly - (2002 - 2007)
- Edapayalu - Collection of Poems - 2001
- Jumbi - Trimonthly - 2014
- Osmania Writers Circle - Estd. in 1980
- Founder of Manjira Rachayitala Sangham (MARASAM)- Estd. in July 1986
- Founder Member of Telangana Samskrutika Vedika- Estd. in 1998
- Founder of Telangana Rachayitala Vedika - Estd. in October 2001
- Founder Member of Telangana Vidyavantula Vedika - 2004
- Founder of Telangana Rachayitala Sangham- Estd. in May 2014
- Nandi Award - Best Lyricist - Song:'Nageti salallo na telangana' Movie: Veera Telangana - 2011
- Sadashivudi Award - 2012
- Vishwakala Peetham - Oka Badha gadhu - 2009
- Dasharathi Award - Bhoomi Swapnam - 1988
- Free verse front Award - Bhoomi Swapnam - 1987
- Telugu University- Best Poet- Pranahitha
- Award rejected in protest to then Andhra Pradesh Government's policies against the farmers.
- Modern Telugu Poetry.
- Telangana Literature,Language and culture.
Papers Submitted and Published at U.G.C. National Seminar
- Dashradhi Samajika Drukpadam.
- Relocation Indian Theatre Dramatic English translation.
- Literature & Social change
- Sri Sri Sahithyam Samajika Chaitanyam Sri Sri Vachana Sahityam.
- Telangana Sahityam Charita Chitranam. Telangana Samskruthi.
- 1987 - All India Poet's Meet at Bharath Bhavan, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- 1988 - South Indian Poet's Meet at tiruchi, Kerala
- 2011 - Akila Bharatha Telugu Maha Sabhalu, Barampuram, Orissa
- 2011 - Akila Bharatha Telugu Basha mahotsavam, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh