Michael Kielsky is an American attorney, perennial candidate, and the current Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Arizona. Kielsky, a phoenix attorney, challenged the results of Arizona's controversial 2016 presidential primary. Kielsky is a leading defense attorney in cases involving photo radar.
- 2014 Libertarian candidate for Legislative District 25 losing to Justin Olson and Russell Bowers.
- 2012 Libertarian candidate for Maricopa County Attorney receiving 27.55 of the vote and losing to Bill Montgomery.
- 2010 Libertarian candidate for the Special Election for Maricopa County Attorney, receiving 25.85% of the vote and losing to Bill Montgomery.
- 2008 Libertarian candidate for Maricopa County Attorney, losing to Andrew Thomas.
- 2004 Libertarian candidate for Arizona's 5th Congressional District losing to J. D. Hayworth. Kielsky received 6,189 votes.