peoplepill id: meri-utrio
|Field||Journalism Literature Social science|
The details (from wikipedia)
Meri Marjatta Utrio (née Vitikainen; 1918–2004) was a Finnish editor and translator to Finnish. She was married with Urho Untamo Utrio, who was the chief executive officer of the publishing company Tammi and has three children with him: Kaari (1942—) Pirkka (1943—) and Martti (1945—). The first above, Kaari Utrio has written over forty historical novels as well as often non-fictional books which deal with position of women and children in the history of Europe.
- Jack O'Brien: Silver Chief, Dog of the North (translation to Finnish 1957)
- Jack O'Brien: Silver Chief to the Rescue (translation to Finnish 1957)
- Jack O'Brien: The Return of Silver Chief (translation to Finnish 1958)
- Sata vuotta sitten 1886 (Finnish: One hundred years ago: 1886) (with her son-in-law Kai Linnilä; Tammi 1886)
- Pois pula, pois puute. Kun kansa selviytyi. (No more shortages, no more want. When Finland became self-sufficient) (with Urho Untamo Utrio)
- Silloin kerran kultaisina vuosina - elämä Suomessa vuosina 1944-1956 (The Golden Years - Life in Finland 1944-1956) (with Kai Linnilä and Kaari Utrio)
comments so far.