peoplepill id: max-obal
The details (from wikipedia)
Max Obal (September 4, 1881 – May 18, 1949) was a German actor, screenwriter and film director. He co-directed the 1927 swashbuckler Rinaldo Rinaldini fearuting Hans Albers.
- The Homecoming of Odysseus (1922)
- The Ravine of Death (1923)
- The Shot in the Pavilion (1925)
- The Woman from the Folies Bergères (1927)
- Rinaldo Rinaldini (1927)
- A Modern Casanova (1928)
- The Insurmountable (1928)
- The Criminal of the Century (1928)
- Tempo! Tempo! (1929)
- Peace of Mind (1931)
- Annette in Paradise (1934)
comments so far.