peoplepill id: martin-nyrop
The details (from wikipedia)
Martin Nyrop (11 November 1849 – 18 May 1921) was a Danish architect who designed the Copenhagen City Hall, the Vallekilde Folk High School, and the majority of the buildings for the Nordic Exhibition of 1888.
- Gasometer at Østre Gasværk, now the Gasværket Theatre, Copenhagen (1851)
- Building for the Nordic Exhibition of 1888, Copenhagen (1886–88, demolished)
- Danish State Archive for Zealand, Lolland-Falster and Bornholm, Copenhagen (1891–92, extended)
- Copenhagen City Hall, Copenhagen (1892–1905)
- Gate house at Gisselfeld Castle, Zealand, Denmark (1894)
- Elijah Church, Vesterbro, Copenhagen (1905–08)
- Bispebjerg Hospital, Bispebjerg, Copenhagen (1906–13)
- Luther Church, Østerbro, Copenhagen (1913)
- Storm Bridge redesign, Slotsholmen, Copenhagen (project 1898, construction 1918)
comments so far.